Turbine & Aerospace industryMore...
Profile and markets
Aalberts Industries, founded in 1975 and quoted on the stock exchange since March 1987, is an internationally active specialist in industrial products, systems and processes with high-quality technical knowledge.
The company develops solutions for diverse customer needs, divided into the group activities Industrial Services and Flow Control.
Industrial Services and Flow Control serve diverse markets, each with its own dynamics, which leads to a well-balanced portfolio of markets.
Industrial Services supplies high-quality products, processes and systems to specific market segments. These include the semiconductor and automotive industry, the oil and gas sector, the metal and electronics industry and the machine build sector, the medical sector, the turbine and aerospace industry, and the (sustainable) energy sector.
Flow Control concentrates on the development, production and assembly of products and systems for the distribution and regulation of liquids and gases. This group activity focuses on the building installations and utilities market, various industrial markets, the oil and gas sector, the (district) energy industry, the irrigation market, and the beer and soft drinks market.
Aalberts Industries has secured in total 85.97% on a fully diluted basis of the issued and outstanding shares and convertible bonds in Impreglon SE.Read more >>>
Headlines 1st half year 2014:
- Revenue EUR 1,054 million, increase 4% (organic +5%)
- Operating profit (EBITA) +9% to EUR 117 million; EBITA margin 11.1%
- Net profit before amortisation +9% to EUR 79 million; per share EUR 0.72
- Return on capital employed (ROCE) improved to 14.0%
- Strengthening market position in Climate Control by acquisitions of Nexus & Flamco
- Public offer Impreglon to strengthen market position of Industrial Services